Sieve for vegetables
Collection: Country – Dirndl
by RIESS KELOmat
Diameter: 26 cm
Colour / Pattern: flower blue
Blue-white porcelain enamel sieve can be used for vegetables or sieving any other food. It is designed in traditional Alpine “Dirndl” style in flower blue pattern. It is safe and healthy as it is made from natural materials. It does not alter the food taste. It is easy to clean and it is scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recomended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.