Casserole pot with lid
Collection: Country – Red Polka Dot
by RIESS KELOmat
Choose from the following diameters / capacities:
12 cm (0.50 litre)
14 cm (0.75 litre)
This beautiful vintage porcelain enamel casserole pot with lid in traditional Red Polka Dot pattern will brighten up your kitchen. This classic version of an enamel casserole pot with lid has straight sides, classic enamel handles and a robust chrome rim. Cooking in this enamel casserole is healthy, as it is made from natural materials. It does not alter the taste of food. The high quality, durable enamel casserole has a thick heat-retaining steel bottom to heat the food quickly. It is strongly recommended that you use kitchen gloves when removing the pot and the lid, as the enamel handles also retain heat. The advantage of the enamel handles is that a pot can be put in the oven to keep the food warm, without the worry of damaging the pot. Suitable for all heat sources: induction, electric, gas, oven. Easy to clean – scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.