Collection: Country – Daisy of Michinhampton Common
by RIESS KELOmat
Choose from the following diameters / capacities:
8 cm (3/8 litre)
9 cm (1/2 litre)
“Moo” says cow Daisy of Michinhampton Common on this mug. This beautiful and high quality porcelain enamel mug will add country style into your kitchen or cottage house and bring smile on your face. As a single mug or a set will make you enjoy your breakfast even more. It is safe and healthy to use as it is made of natural materials. It does not alter the taste. It is easy to clean – scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recomended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.