Collection: Country – Dirndl
by RIESS KELOmat
Diameter: 8 cm
Capacity: 3/8 litre
Colour / Pattern: blue-white polkadot
Beautiful blue-white vintage porcelain enamel mug in traditional Alpine “Dirndl” style in blue white polkadot pattern. So, why not try drink tea or white coffee from this beautiful, high quality classic style porcelain enamel mug. You can have a single mug or a set that will make enjoy your warm drink with your friends even more. Mug is made from high quality porcelain enamel. It is safe and healthy as it is made of natural materials. It does not alter the taste. It is easy to clean – scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recomended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.