Milk can with lid
Collection: Country – Dirndl
by RIESS KELOmat
Capacity: 2.00 litres
Colour / Pattern: flower blue
Beautiful blue-white vintage porcelain enamel milk can with lid in traditional Alpine “Dirndl” style in flower blue pattern. It can be used as a food storage as it is healthy and retains the taste of the ingredients. It can be also used as a beautiful vintage decoration in your kitchen or as a flower vase. It is easy to clean and it is scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recomended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.