Collection: Country – Dirndl
by RIESS KELOmat
Diameter: 10 cm
Capacity: 1.00 litre
Colour / Patern: dirndl blue
Beautiful vintage porcelain enamel measuring jug in traditional Alpine “Dirndl” style in blue-white pattern. With the measuring scale inside the jug measuring liquids is much easier. It can be also very videly used in the kitchen. Cooking in this high quality enamel measuring jug is safe and healthy as it is made from natural materials. Easy to clean-scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recomended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.