Collection: Country – Dirndl
by RIESS KELOmat
Choose from the following diameters / capacities / paterns:
9 cm (0.50 litre) / dirndl blue
10 cm (0.75 litre) / blue-white polkadot
12 cm (1.00 litre) / flower blue
14 cm (1.70 litres) / dirndl blue
Beautiful vintage porcelain enamel jug in traditional Alpine “Dirndl” style in three different blue-white patterns: polkadot, dirndl blue, flower blue. This jug can be used for warming milk and it can also be widely used in the kitchen. Cooking in this jug is healthy, as it is handmade from natural materials. It does not alter the food taste. Suitable for all heat sources, especially induction, ceramic, electric, gas and oven. It is easy to clean – scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recomended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.