Mug – Set of 3 (1 Red Polka Dot Mug & 1 Grey Polka Dot Mug & 1 Blue Polka Dot Mug)
from Collections: Country – Red Polka Dot & Grey Polka Dot & Alpine Dirndl Collection
by RIESS KELOmat
Diameter: 8 cm
Capacity: 3/8 litre
Height: 8.4 cm
A set of three mugs with red polka dots, grey polka dots and blue-white polka dots from high-quality porcelain enamel will cheer you up. The set consists of one mug with red polka dots, one mug with grey polka dots and one mug with blue-white polka dots. The set will be a beautiful and stylish addition to your kitchen and will make your warm drink with your family or friends even more enjoyable. The set can complement beautifully with mugs and pots from other collections, such as Classic White or Classic Grey. For all dots fans, it can also combine nicely with the pots and pans from the same Red and Grey Polka Dot Collections, as well as with the blue-white polka dot mugs and pots from the Alpine Dirndl Collection from Riess. Enamel mugs are safe and healthy to use as they are made of natural materials. They don’t alter the food taste. A drink can also be heated up in these mugs, as they are suitable for all heat sources, especially induction, ceramic, electric, gas and oven. They are easy to clean and scratch-resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.