Collection: Country – Sonderdekor Flora
by RIESS KELOmat
Diameter: 20 cm
This beautiful country style porcelain enamel round pan with meadow flowers will bring romance into your kitchen. This pan is a versatile and very handy piece of cookware you can use to fry egs or cook any other tasty dishes. Cooking in this high-quality pan is healthy as it is handmade of natural materials. It does not alter the taste of food – it is UV and acid resistant. Cooking is energy efficient due to its extra strong bottom. It is suitable for all ovens and stoves: induction, ceramic, electric, and gas. It is easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO²-neutrally produced in Austria, powered by producer’s own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used with all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut- and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking – due to the perfect heat conduction of iron in the base and the walls
- Healthy and aroma-neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximum recommended working temperature 220°C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand-wash recommended for long-lasting enamel gloss
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in a furnace.