Collection: Classic – White
by RIESS KELOmat
Choose from the following diameters / heights:
16 cm (8.3 cm)
18 cm (9.2 cm)
20 cm (16.5 cm)
This radiant classic white porcelain enamel sieve in different sizes is beautiful in any kitchen, in a modern house or cottage house in a contryside. In contact with the food it doesn’t alter it’s taste, it’s healthy and safe to use, as it is made from natural materials. It is UV and acid resistant. It is easy to clean and scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recomended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.