Collection: Classic – Pastel
by RIESS KELOmat
Choose from the following diameters / capacities / colours:
9 cm (0.50 litre) – pink
10 cm (1.00 litre) – turquoise
This pastel porcelain enamel measuring jug in style of the fifties is still very popular. It is made from high quality porcelain enamel and it will create a beautiful colorful vintage style in your modern or cottage style kitchen. The measuring jug is available in two pastel colours: pink and turquoise. With the measuring scale inside the jug measuring liquids is much easier. It can be also very videly used in the kitchen. It is handmade from natural materials and it is healthy to use. It does not alter the food taste. Suitable for all heat sources, especially induction, ceramic, electric, gas and oven. It is easy to clean – scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recomended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.