Collection: Country – Orchard Collection
by RIESS KELOmat
Choose from the following diameters / capacities:
14 cm (1.70 litres)
Beautiful vintage porcelain enamel bulged jug with fruit pattern for your own orchard in your kitchen. This jug is ideal for warming milk and it can also be widely used in the kitchen. It is made of high quality enamel with strong bottom that makes cooking energy efficient. It is suitable for all heat stoves and ovens: induction, ceramic, electric, gas, oven. It is safe and healthy to use as it is made of natural materials. It does not alter the food taste. It is easy to clean, dishwasher compatible and it is scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recomended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.