Collection: Country – Flower Shower
by RIESS KELOmat
Choose from the following diameters / capacities:
10 cm (0.75 litre)
12 cm (1.00 litre)
This beautiful vintage porcelain enamel bulged jug is decorated with a shower of romantic and colorful Alpine flowers. It is ideal for warming milk and it can also be widely used in the kitchen. It is handmade of natural materials for healty cooking. It does not alter the food taste. Rounded, high quality, durable enamel jug has thick heat-retaining steel bottom and rustproof flared pouring rim. Guaranteed to heat food quickly. Suitable for all heat sources: induction, electric, gas, oven. Easy to clean – scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recomended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.