Collection: Classic – White
by RIESS KELOmat
Choose from the following diameters / capacities:
9 cm (0.50 litre)
10 cm (0.75 litre)
12 cm (1.00 litre)
14 cm (1.70 litres)
16 cm (2.00 litres)
This radiant classic white porcelain enamel jug in diferent sizes is beautiful in any kitchen, in a modern house or cottage house in a contryside. This jug can be widely used in the kitchen and it is ideal for warming milk. It is handmade from natural materials for healty cooking. High quality, durable enamel jug will heat food quickly. Suitable for all heat sources, especially induction, ceramic, electric, gas and oven. Easy to clean scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recomended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.