Casserole with lid
Collection: Country – Deer Green
by RIESS KELOmat
Diameter: 16 cm
Capacity: 1.0 litre
Height: 8.2 cm
Deer is leaping on this porcelain enamel casserole with lid. This beautiful high quality country style porcelain enamel casserole with lid and green deer motive will add country caracter into your kitchen or your cottage house. It can also help you create atmosphere for winter festive days in your home. It has lip or rustproof pouring rim. Cooking in this casserole is healthy, as it is made from natural materials. It does not alter the food taste. It is energy saving and it heats food quickly. Suitable for all heat sources, especially induction, ceramic, electric, gas and oven. It is easy to clean – scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recomended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.