Fruit and salad bowl
Collection: Country – Dirndl
by RIESS KELOmat
Choose from the following diameters / capacities / paterns:
22 cm (2.50 litres) / dirndl blue
26 cm (4.00 litres) / flower blue
Beautiful vintage porcelain enamel fruit and salad bowl in traditional Alpine “Dirndl” style in two different blue-white patterns. It is a versatile and very handy piece of cookware in your kitchen. You can use it for fruit or salad or any other food. This high quality enamel bowl is safe and healthy to use as it is made from natural materials. It does not alter the food taste. Easy to clean – scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recomended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.