Bowl with two handles
Collection: Classic – White
by RIESS KELOmat
Diameter: 28 cm
Capacity: 4.00 litres
Height: 12.0 cm
This radiant classic white porcelain enamel bowl with two handles is beautiful in any kitchen, in a modern home or cottage in the countryside. It is a versatile and very handy piece of cookware. The bowl is 28 cm in diameter and it has a 4-litre capacity. It is safe and healthy to use as it is made of natural materials. In contact with food, it doesn’t alter its taste. It is UV and acid-resistant. It is easy to clean and scratch-resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.