Rectangular roasting dish
Collection: Country – Dirndl
by RIESS KELOmat
Dimensions: (L) 33 cm x (W) 20 cm x (H) 6 cm
Colour/pattern: dirndl blue
Beautiful country style blue-white porcelain enamel roasting and baking dish in traditional Alpine “Dirndl” style. High quality enamel roasting dish with thick heat-retaining steel bottom and rustproof flared pouring rim. Guaranteed to heat food quickly. Suitable for all heat sources: induction, electric, gas, oven. Easy to clean – scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recomended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.