Water kettle with whistle
Collection: Classic – White
by RIESS KELOmat
Diameter: 18 cm
Capacity: 2.00 litres
Height: 21.7 cm
This radiant classic white porcelain enamel water kettle with a whistle is beautiful in any kitchen, in a modern home or a cottage in the countryside. It is handmade from natural materials for healthy tea making. It does not alter the taste. Rounded, high-quality, durable enamel water kettle has a thick heat-retaining steel bottom, and a rustproof flared pouring rim. It is guaranteed to heat water quickly. Suitable for all heat sources: induction, electric, gas. Easy to clean – scratch-resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Produced ecologically and CO²-neutral in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.