Collection: Classic – White
by RIESS KELOmat
Diameter: 40 cm
Capacity: 7.00 litres
Height: 11.2 cm
Either wash your hands in this enamel washbasin or use it for serving enormous amounts of food. Enamel is not just for the kitchen, but is also great in the bathroom. This enamel washbasin will add vintage style to a modern home or a cottage home in the countryside. The non-porous surface of this washbasin repels bacteria and dirt and can be cleaned easily. Bacteria and germs are difficult to grow on enamel, therefore it helps keep optimum hygiene. This enamel washbasin can be put on a dedicated washstand.
The washbasin can also be used as a massive bowl to hold enormous quantities of salads, pasta dishes, dumplings, biscuits, cookies, etc. at large parties in a stylish way.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.