Collection: Classic – White
by RIESS KELOmat
Diameter: 16 cm
Capacity: 1.75 litres
Height: 13.6 cm
This classic white porcelain enamel small bucket (1.75 l) is beautiful in any kitchen, in a modern home or a cottage in the countryside. The bucket has a wooden handle and it can be used either as a decoration or a storage. Bucket is safe and healthy to use for food as it is handmade of natural materials. It does not alter the food taste – it is UV and acid-resistant. It is easy to clean – scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.