Collection: Classic – White
by RIESS KELOmat
Choose from the following diameters / heights:
21 cm / 1.8 cm
26 cm / 1.8 cm
This radiant classic white porcelain enamel plate in flat version is beautiful in any kitchen, in a modern house or a cottage house in the countryside. It can be very practical and durable piece of kitchenware for picnics, parties or camping outside as well, as opposed to using single-use plastic or paper plates. The plate is available in 2 sizes, 21 cm and 26 cm in diameter. As a single plate or a set, it will make your meal with your family or friends even more enjoyable. It is safe and healthy to use as it is made of natural materials. It does not alter the taste – it is UV and acid-resistant. It is easy to clean – scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.