Milk can with lid
Collection: Classic – White
by RIESS KELOmat
Choose from the following heights / capacities:
15.8 cm (1.00 litre)
19.2 cm (1.50 litres)
23.2 cm (2.00 litres)
This radiant classic white porcelain enamel milk can with lid is beautiful in any kitchen, in a modern home or a cottage in the countryside. It can be used for milk, as well as for food storage as it has a plastic lid that fits tightly. The enamel can is safe and healthy to use as it is made of natural materials. It retains the taste of the ingredients – it is UV and acid-resistant. It can also be used as a beautiful decoration in your kitchen or diner, or as a flower vase. It is easy to clean – scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.