Collection: Classic – White
by RIESS KELOmat
Choose from the following diameters / capacities:
9 cm (0.50 litre)
10 cm (0.75 litre)
12 cm (1.00 litre)
14 cm (1.70 litres)
16 cm (2.00 litres)
This radiant classic white porcelain enamel jug in different sizes is beautiful in any kitchen, in a modern house or cottage house in the countryside. The jug can be widely used in the kitchen, and it is ideal for warming milk. It has a lip with a spout that prevents spilling when pouring the liquids such as milk, water, soup or sauces. The jug is available in various sizes from 0.5 litre to 2 litres. Cooking in this high-quality porcelain enamel jug is healthy, as it is handmade from natural materials. It does not alter the food taste – it is UV and acid-resistant. It’s guaranteed to heat food quickly. Suitable for all heat sources, especially induction, ceramic, electric, gas and oven. It is easy to clean.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.