Grandma’s milk can with enamel lid and wooden handle
Collection: Classic – White
by RIESS KELOmat
Capacity: 1.5 litre
Height: 19.2 cm
This radiant classic white porcelain enamel milk can with lid is beautiful in any kitchen, in a modern home or a cottage in the countryside. It can be used for milk, as well as for food storage. The enamel can is safe and healthy to use as it is made of natural materials. It retains the taste of the ingredients – it is UV and acid-resistant. With an enamel lid and a wooden handle it can also be used as a beautiful decoration in your kitchen or diner, or as a flower vase. It is easy to clean – scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.