Cookie / Biscuit tin
Collection: Classic – White
by RIESS KELOmat
Diameter: 24 cm
Height: 11.1 cm
Capacity: 4.0 litres
This radiant classic white enamel cookie/biscuit tin is 24 cm in diameter and perfect for storing cookies or biscuits, so they can stay fresh and keep their flavour for longer. The tin is made of high-quality enamel from natural materials. The non-porous surface and bacteria growth-preventing surface guarantee long-lasting freshness. The lid goes on the top of the seamless body of a tin with a curved rim, and it fits perfectly, thanks to the interior fold. The cookie/biscuit tin is easy to clean and scratch-resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.