Casserole with lid
Collection: Classic – White
by RIESS KELOmat
Choose from the following diameters / capacities:
12 cm (0.50 litre)
14 cm (0.75 litre)
16 cm (1.00 litre)
18 cm (1.50 litres)
20 cm (2.00 litres)
22 cm (3.00 litres)
This radiant classic white porcelain enamel casserole with lid is beautiful in any kitchen, in a modern house or cottage house in the countryside. The casserole is available in six different sizes, from 0.5 litre to 3 litres and it can be used to cook either single or family size servings. Cooking in this high-quality porcelain enamel casserole is healthy, as it is handmade from natural materials. It does not alter food taste. It has a rustproof pouring rim. It’s guaranteed to heat food quickly. Suitable for all heat sources, especially induction, ceramic, electric, gas and oven. It is easy to clean – scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recomended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.