Bread bin round
Collection: Classic – White
by RIESS KELOmat
Diameter: 36 cm
Height: 13.7 cm
Capacity: 5.0 litres
This radiant classic white enamel round bread bin with lid looks solid and beautifully designed. It will brighten up any kitchen, in a modern home or a cottage in the countryside. It is a healthy option to store and keep bread fresh. Due to its size, it is also practical for storing family-size quantities of bread. It can also be used as a storage for other food because it retains the taste of the ingredients. It is safe and healthy as it is made from natural materials. It is UV and acid-resistant. Easy to clean – scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.