Collection: Classic – White
by RIESS KELOmat
Choose from the following diameters / heights / capacities:
12 cm / 4.1 cm / 0.25 litre
14 cm / 5.1 cm / 0.47 litre
16 cm / 6.0 cm / 0.75 litre
18 cm / 6.6 cm / 1.0 litre
This radiant classic white porcelain enamel bowl in different sizes is beautiful in any kitchen, in a modern house or cottage house in the countryside. The bowl is available in various sizes from 0.25 litre to 1 litre, and it can be used widely in the kitchen, as well as for serving food. It is handmade from natural materials. It does not alter the food taste – it is UV and acid-resistant. Therefore it can be used for tomatoes and other acidic food. High quality, durable enamel bowl is suitable for all heat sources, especially induction, ceramic, electric, gas and oven. It is easy to clean – scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.