Wave handle Baking pan
Collection: Classic – Hotel Pro Black-Cobalt Blue
by RIESS KELOmat
Dimensions: (L) 36.0 cm x (W) 26.50 cm x (H) 9.2 cm
This high quality black-cobalt blue porcelain enamel baking pan with a wave handle is for everyone who wants to cook like a pro. The cobalt blue glaze made from special porcelain enamel not only looks good, but its dark colour also produces optimum results when baking, roasting and braising. This rectangular baking pan is widely used in the kitchen. It is healthy, as it is handmade from natural materials. It is aroma neutral. Suitable for all heat sources, especially induction, ceramic, electric, gas and oven. It is easy to clean – scratch resistant, dishwasher safe.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recomended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.