Sealed food pot (round)
Collection: Classic – Pastel
by RIESS KELOmat
Choose from the following diameter / capacities / colours:
14 cm (0.75 litre) – light green
14 cm (1.00 litre) – pastel blue
This pastel porcelain enamel sealed food pot (round) in style of the fifties is beautiful. It is made from high quality porcelain enamel and it will create a beautiful colorful vintage style in your modern or cottage style kitchen. The sealed food pot is available in two pastel colours: light green and blue. It is useful piece of cookware you can use to seal the food tightly. Storing the food in this pot is safe and healthy, as it is made from natural materials. It is UV and acid resistant. It doesn’t alter the food taste. It is easy to clean and scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recomended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.