Roasting pan round
Collection: Classic – Black
by RIESS KELOmat
Choose from the following diameters / heights / capacities:
16 cm / 5.1 cm / 0.60 litre
20 cm / 5.9 cm / 1.80 litres
24 cm / 6.8 cm / 2.80 litres
30 cm / 7.8 cm / 3.00 litres
34 cm / 8.2 cm / 3.70 litres
40 cm / 6.0 cm / 6.00 litres
With this classic black enamel roasting round pan you will achieve best roasting, sauteing, frying and baking results. Ideally it can be used for roasting steakes, as well as roasting, frying, sauteing and baking of other meats and foods. The dark colour improves the frying and baking results, even at high temperatures. Cooking with this pan is healthy, as it is made from natural materials. It does not alter the food taste. Food is easy to release. Pan is easy to clean – scratch resistant surface – seamless construction.
Lid for pan with diameter 34 cm you will find here.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recomended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.