Water kettle with whistle – Pastel light green
Collection: Classic – Pastel
by RIESS KELOmat
Diameter: 18 cm
Capacity: 2.00 litres
Height: 21.7 cm
This pastel light green porcelain enamel water kettle with a whistle in the style of the fifties is still very popular. It will style up your kitchen and make your teatime even more enjoyable. The kettle is available in three beautiful pastel colours: pastel blue, pink and light green. It is handmade from natural materials for healthy tea making, and it doesn’t alter the tea taste. Rounded, high-quality, durable enamel water kettle has a thick heat-retaining steel bottom, and a rustproof flared pouring rim. It is guaranteed to heat water quickly. Suitable for all heat sources: induction, electric, gas. Easy to clean – scratch-resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.