Collection: Classic – Pastel
by RIESS KELOmat
Diameter: 18 cm
Colour: golden yellow
This pastel porcelain enamel round pan in style of the fifties is still very popular. It is made from high quality porcelain enamel and it will create a beautiful colorful vintage style in your modern or cottage style kitchen. This pan is a versatile and very handy piece of cookware you can use to fry egs or cook any other tasty dishes. It is available in golden yellow colour. Cooking in this high quality porcelain enamel pan is healthy, as it is handmade from natural materials. Suitable for all heat sources, especially induction, ceramic, electric, gas and oven. It is easy to clean – scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recomended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.