Collection: Classic – White
by RIESS KELOmat
Choose from the following diameters / capacities:
9 cm (0.50 litre)
10 cm (1.00 litre)
14 cm (2.00 litres)
16 cm (3.00 litres)
This radiant classic white porcelain enamel measuring jug is beautiful in any kitchen, in a modern house or cottage house in a contryside. With the measuring scale inside the jug measuring liquids is much easier. It can be also very widely used in the kitchen. It is handmade of natural materials and it is healthy to use. It does not alter the food taste – it is UV and acid resistant. High quality, durable enamel measuring jug with lip is suitable for all heat sources, especially induction, ceramic, electric, gas and oven. Easy to clean – scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recomended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.