Collection: Classic – Pastel
by RIESS KELOmat
Choose from the following diameters / capacities / colours:
9 cm (0.50 litre) – pastel blue
10 cm (0.75 litre) – light green
12 cm (1.00 litre) – pink
14 cm (1.70 litre) – turquoise
This pastel porcelain enamel jug in style of the fifties is still very popular. It is made from high quality porcelain enamel and it will create a beautiful colorful vintage style in your modern or cottage style kitchen. It is available in four pastel colours: pastel blue, light green, pink and turquoise. This jug is widely used in the kitchen and it is ideal for warming milk. Cooking in this jug is healthy, as it is handmade from natural materials. It does not alter the food taste. Suitable for all heat sources, especially induction, ceramic, electric, gas and oven. It is easy to clean – scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recomended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.