Collection: Classic – White
by RIESS KELOmat
Diameter: 28 cm
Capacity: 10.00 litres
Height: 28.4 cm
This vintage classic white porcelain enamel bucket (10 l) is beautiful in any kitchen, in a modern house or cottage house in a contryside. You can use it just as a decoration. It can also be a versatile and very handy piece of kitchenware. For example you can use it to pick up your crops in your garden or just for cleansing the house. It is safe and healthy to use for food as it is handmade of natural materials. It does not alter the food taste – it is UV and acid resistant. It is easy to clean – scratch resistant.
- Handmade from natural materials *
- Ecologically and CO² neutral produced in Austria with their own hydroelectric power
- Induction-compatible and can be used on all oven types – due to the iron core
- Cut and scratch-resistant – due to the hard surface
- Easy to clean and bacteria-inhibiting – due to the smooth, non-porous surface made of glass
- Energy-saving cooking- due to the perfect heat conduction of the iron in the base and walls
- Healthy and aroma neutral – retains the taste of the ingredients
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximal recommended working temperature 220 °C
- Long-lasting if treated properly
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recomended for long lasting enamel gloss.
- Recyclable into scrap metal
* Porcelain enamel is glass on iron, firmly bound together in the furnace.